United Casing’s ACR-T16 is a one-part, heat curable thermosetting epoxy coating applied on the internal surface of the pipe. The epoxy is applied to preheated steel as a dry powder which melts and cures to a uniform coating thickness.
This bonding process provides excellen adhesion and coverage on applications such as tubes, valves, pumps, pipe drains, hydrants and porous castings. ACR-T16 main objective is wear prevention while preserving the original mechanical and chemical properties of steel.
- Abrasion / Corrosion resistance
- Resistance to excessive wear and cheicals
- Reduced mechanical damage
- Reduced down-time
- Reduced well servicing intervals and overall operational cost
- Improved fluid dynamics
- Maximizes lifespan of tubular assets